We require at least 4 hours notice in the event you have to cancel, or you will be charged for the appointment.
If you have a gift certificate you had intended to use to pay for your appointment and we do not get at least 4 hours notice of cancellation, the certificate will be voided.
We need your help in this matter. You may not think it’s a big deal to miss an appointment without calling, or to call and cancel at the last minute. If several people do that in a week’s time to a therapist or other staff member, there goes someone’s car payment, or rent, or child care, or whatever they had intended to allot that money for. We understand that everyone has an occasional emergency, but forgetfulness and thoughtlessness do not constitute an emergency. If we get at least 4 hours notice, we can usually give that appointment away to someone else.
If we ask you for a credit card number to guarantee your appointment, you can assume that we consider you to be a repeat offender for missing appointments. Also please bear in mind all bookings made through our online scheduler require a credit card to guarantee your appointment, and failure to give a four-hour notice will result in a charge for the full amount of the appointment.
Recent Blog Posts
- Chronic Stress and Pain
- A Friendly Reminder
- Massage Therapy: Just the Facts, Please!
- Massage & Chiropractic: Hand in Hand
- Worker’s Compensation
- Mindful Giving During the Holidays
- You Get What You Pay For
- Beware of Skin Cancer
- Here, There, and Everywhere
- Your Wellness Plan for the New Year
- Why You Should See a Licensed Massage Therapist
- Partners in Health Care
- Drug Interactions
- Massage Therapy for TMJ Dysfunction
- Chair Massage in Your Workplace
- Chiropractic and Massage: Hand in Hand
- Massage for Veterans
- Massage Therapy Research in the News