Please check with your state board before ordering to be sure that they allow Home Study courses to count towards your continuing education requirement.
The Educated Heart is the work of Nina McIntosh. Now in the 3rd edition, it was the first Ethics book specifically about roles and boundaries ever written for massage therapists. It has been translated into several languages, and the lessons in it are applicable to anyone who works in the health care field and who is under obligation to maintain a safe and ethical relationship with clients. Since many people already own a copy of the book, we have made the Home Study courses available with or without it.
If you are ordering on a business day, your test will be e-mailed to the address you provide within 24 hours. Orders received on a weekend or holiday will be sent within three days. If you are ordering a test and a book, your book will be shipped via expedited mail to arrive within three days.
3 Hour Test only, for those who already own the book, $25.
3 Hour Test with a new copy of The Educated Heart, $65.
6 Hour Test only, for those who already own the book, $50.
Recent Blog Posts
- Chronic Stress and Pain
- A Friendly Reminder
- Massage Therapy: Just the Facts, Please!
- Massage & Chiropractic: Hand in Hand
- Worker’s Compensation
- Mindful Giving During the Holidays
- You Get What You Pay For
- Beware of Skin Cancer
- Here, There, and Everywhere
- Your Wellness Plan for the New Year
- Why You Should See a Licensed Massage Therapist
- Partners in Health Care
- Drug Interactions
- Massage Therapy for TMJ Dysfunction
- Chair Massage in Your Workplace
- Chiropractic and Massage: Hand in Hand
- Massage for Veterans
- Massage Therapy Research in the News