You never have to bring a table or sheets to THERA-SSAGE. We provide those for you.
If you are bringing food, we ask that you bring your own cooler or insulated lunch bag. We have a small refrigerator but our staff members usually keep it filled, and particularly if there’s a large class, we can’t guarantee there will be any extra room.
For any class, bring something to take notes with.
Bindegswebsmassage: a hospital gown.
Indian Head Massage: one towel and a hair comb.
Orthopedic Massage: obtain and read before coming to the class “Orthopedic Assessment in Massage” by Whitney Lowe.
Spa Techniques Without a Wetroom: Bring a few extra pairs of underwear in case you get wet during the treatments.
Recent Blog Posts
- Chronic Stress and Pain
- A Friendly Reminder
- Massage Therapy: Just the Facts, Please!
- Massage & Chiropractic: Hand in Hand
- Worker’s Compensation
- Mindful Giving During the Holidays
- You Get What You Pay For
- Beware of Skin Cancer
- Here, There, and Everywhere
- Your Wellness Plan for the New Year
- Why You Should See a Licensed Massage Therapist
- Partners in Health Care
- Drug Interactions
- Massage Therapy for TMJ Dysfunction
- Chair Massage in Your Workplace
- Chiropractic and Massage: Hand in Hand
- Massage for Veterans
- Massage Therapy Research in the News